Misunderstandings and good and bad luck: Not a peaceful day

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulVxmh
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-25 05:12

본문

220520_Misunderstandings and good or bad luck

220520_Misunderstandings and good or bad luck

Amateur darts players often make calculation mistakes and are easily affected by the environment and luck, so it can be dismissed as amateurism, but the city hall is also completely amateur in the case of the mistaken transfer, and the suspect is a pervert.

The local residents' image of the suspect seems to be that he is a good-looking man with no bad impressions, but no, he should look bad all the time!

It's confusing... I thought, but well, that's not important lol

Since elementary school, he has had a slightly abnormal way of thinking about money, so I'm interested in what influenced him to think that way.

For example, even if he mistakenly transferred money to 1,000 people, I don't think 999 people would spend money like this.

I would say it was a case of extremely bad luck, and I'm sure the town hall has made essentially the same mistake elsewhere. It's been a while since I've heard the word "floppy disk." I wonder if young people these days don't know about it. I think floppy disks were still being used when I was a university student. Bad luck is also a part of your ability. I really think so. That's because our everyday actions often lead to big things. We conclude later that we had good or bad luck based on the outcome of those big things. Also, I sometimes hear opinions like this: the town hall's mistake turned this young man into a devil, but I don't think so. Even if this mistaken transfer hadn't occurred, I think this young man would have had some other kind of money-related trouble someday. I think the possibility is quite high. If you don't have a unique mindset from the beginning, you can't take the initiative to immediately invest all of the 46.3 million yen in a mistaken transfer that suddenly appeared in front of you without warning. I think it's unlikely that a person who has had such a mindset since childhood will not get into trouble. The mayor of the town hall, that person just kept saying, "The truth, the truth..." But no, no, what are you talking about... If that's the case, you should answer in detail and without hiding anything about how the mistake happened. You can investigate quickly and answer honestly if you want to. Why don't you do that? In addition, there have been small mistakes with similar causes in the past. If you answer honestly, I think your impression of the public will be a little better. Well, it's just my personal opinion. I'm saying it because I'm free to say it. The truth, the truth... If you get all your money back, the truth doesn't matter. That's what I thought. But I'm watching TV right now,

and they're showing a search of the suspect's home

and it looks like a murder case has happened,

but they say it's hard to believe that he spent all the money,

but what a fantasy they're talking about...

Unfortunately, you won't get your money back.

You made a mistake.

It's not that different from being tricked by a group of scammers and transferring money.

Seriously, I think it's pretty lucky that they were even able to arrest him.

Well, today I have some design corrections to make,

but I'm waiting for that, so I'm writing this blog while watching TV,

but I also need to get some exercise,

so what should I do?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.