Olympics Shuttlecock Timetable for 2024 Paris This Day on Sunday 28th …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Darrel Walls
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-06 11:19

본문

Other Contentious Decisions
In the 28th minute, Francois Letexier judged that the Indonesia U-23 squad captain, Witan Sulaeman, had brought down Algassime Bah in his own penalty area, even thou

024709600_1627298075-Rio.jpgYa Qiong in Group A mixed doubles.

At the same time with Rinov/Pitha, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will also participate on a separate court. Anthony Ginting will challenge the men's singles player from the United

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit delayed yesterday, so we did not get a chance to practice on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already participated in the team and individual events. This is my first time competing on this new stage, fortunately I got the chance, so I feel mo

uaranteed to be an interesting watch.
The group stage will be intense from July 24 to July 31. Following this, the match tension will ramp up in the knockout stage starting with the quarter-finals on August 2, semi-finals on August 5, the bronze medal match on August 8, and finally, the championship match taking place at Parc des Princes, the h

sively through the Vidio OTT service.
Don't miss the spectacular action of up-and-coming U-23 stars who will be going head-to-head with world-class senior players. Get your preferred snacks and beverages, because the streaming timetable for t

Bola.net, Jakarta - The shuttlecock sport at the 2024 Olympics occurs this day, Sunday (7/28/2024). There are more than 20 badminton contests held at the Porte de la Chapelle Are

B. Three game courts will be used.

Meanwhile, four Indonesian players will play in the badminton discipline among over 20 games today. The pair of Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will be

g time, notably in the shuttlecock discipline. Indonesia still has an opportunity through the ladies' singles athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who has already guaranteed her place in the final four of the female singles badminton event at the 2024

Bola.net, Jakarta - Indonesia's gymnastics athlete, Rifda Irfanaluthfi, will attend a training center in Heereveen, the Netherlands, ahead of the Olympic Games 2024. She acknowledges feeling more self-confident with the grand

Bola.com, Jakarta - As the official broadcaster of the 2024 Olympics, Vidio will continue backing the efforts of Indonesia's pride athletes competing in Paris. One of the initiatives, Vidio is arranging a public viewing

s doubles match set for 15:30 WIB.

Following that, two Indonesian players will perform together at 19:00 WIB. First, there's the mixed doubles pair of Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari challenging Zheng S

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety couldn't be controlled, but fortunately under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we attended many tournaments and often met them (the opponents), so it

2024 Olympics on Vidio.

Competitors from across the globe will soon converge at the Olympic Village, which will accommodate 14,000 people during the Paris 2024 Olympics. This location, covering an area equivalent to 70 soccer fields, offers a large dining hall with diverse fo

mpetition at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
In the 1/32 elimination round, Anis, the nickname, successfully overcame the Dutch competitor, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Advancing to the 1/16 elimination round, the 27-year-old archery at

on to Win Medals Indonesia is sending 29 athletes to compete in the 2024 Olympics. The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, has declared that he is not establis

ris Saint-Germain (PSG), on August 9.
For those who wish to catch every nail-biting moment, make sure to check the full schedule of streams for the Paris 2024 Olympic soccer. Below is the full schedule and URL to stream real-time

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Be sure not to skip this momentous event! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and participate in the spirit of world-class athletes' struggles. Install the Vidio application today an

Rifda said that the Netherlands was picked for the training camp because of more straightforward climate acclimatization, along with excellent training apparatus that is considered excellent, safe and comfortable. Furth

linching a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
"But fortunately, due to the encouragement from people, the Indonesian community, I performed very comfortably. I did not think about anything, the key is if I could score a 10, I would definitely win. Thankfully, I was able to

m East Java once again secured a win.
Competing against the United States representative, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis in fact began at a disadvantage. The hot weather with temperatures hitting 34 degrees Celsius di

If you loved this posting and you would like to get far more data with regards to global football developments kindly stop by our webpage.017452300_1722528983-000_368D3Z7.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.